Monday, January 4, 2010

Blurb #2

note to the reader: instead of calling these "Mind Set" like i used to, i'm calling them blurb. makes more sense to me...

it's so weird that i feel this way. i'm torn. one minute he's on my mind, the next it's the other one. stuck between the old and the new. i want something different though. but which one? i feel un-wanted by both. i don't know why, but then again i do know why... they both don't want to be "tied down"....i think. i know one does but the other is so hard to read in that area. at the same time, i barely know how they feel. at least one anyways. the old on constantly tells me he wants me, he loves me, calls me his girl...BLAAAAAH! but i barely talk to the new...and it's killing me. sometimes i have the tele in my hand ready to dial his number...but i could never bring myself to do it. why? no idea. it's so easy to talk to him though...

sigh. they'll both always be there, they gave me their word. and i did the same...it's difficult when at first you heart and thoughts were saying the same thing...but now they're saying two different things and my soul becomes frazzled. key word: confusion...i dislike that word.

hope they start to sing the same tune soon....
i'm being eaten alive...inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment