Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It’s You

You are my inspiration
No matter how hard I try to fight it, it’s a serious temptation
Why when it comes to you things seem more then correct
But on some next level shit, you mind is where I want to connect
You got this thing, you think way too much
I’m picking up the habit too, everything is in a bunch
Tapping into you is like using a spoon to dig dry glue
Difficult, but somehow I still wanna do
Dig I mean
There’s something there I wanna see
And no matter what it is, I don’t even care if it hurts me.
I’m willing to take that risk and live on some sort of edge.
I wanna see your sites and see if it makes my mind bend
That’s why I kinda feel like we have some sort of connection
You’re so complex, I wanna put my flex in
I wanna know, I wanna know, and I wanna know
But you have an issue with letting your feelings show
I guess it’s because you’ve been hurt so much
I’ve been to
I’m telling you, you don’t know half the shit I been through…
I wanna go travel, I wanna tag along
I wanna go through the right and the wrong
All with one person right now
It’s you

No comments:

Post a Comment