Monday, November 30, 2009

Growing Impatient

Me? A side thing? Really?

It’s coming off that way.

You got your main bitch

But when she’s gone, there comes me.

I fade in & out

At first I couldn’t see it.

But now it’s becoming clear.

Do I want to tell you how that makes me feel?

Uhmmm….YEAH!?

But sometimes, I don’t know how to come out with it.

I don’t know how you might take it.

You say you can’t put up with it.

You can’t take it anymore.

Tell me this then

WTF are you doing then?

You’re tired right?

You’re not feeling it anymore no?

So why are you wasting time?

I don’t understand why…

See this is the problem with some dudes.

Why mess around with the wrong girl,

When the right one is under your nose?

Do you get a kick out of being stressed?

It feels good to get hurt?

Please tell me the deal!

I’m not going to wait around much longer…

No comments:

Post a Comment