Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Something Of A Different Sort

i don't think he wants to fuck up something that's well organized.
what we make
is like the golden prize.
everyone wants it,
everyone seeks it.
everyone totally believes in it.
they wanna experience it for a little bit.
dude, it's just that wonderful.
actually words can't describe how...ugh


WHY IS THIS NOT COMING TO ME?!
dude, i can't write right now.
it's like i don't even know how.
like everything is in my head.
but putting it to paper is what i fucking dread.
it's like something impossible.
i never have trouble expressing myself.
it like going through hell.
when i think about this beautiful creature
he's beautiful ways, he's beautiful features.
i begin to wonder why the hell are we not TOGETHER?!
but all he wanted to do was TO GET HER!
WHY WASN'T I HER?!
IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS A BLUR!
i was right there, in plain sight.
dude i hated her so much that i was willing to put up a fight.
but I'm better then that,
& better then her.
see she's scared, but I'm ready.
I'm a chill girl who can keep it steady.
but i gotta give you time to realize that I'm nothing she is.
form what i was told she has nothing on this.
i don't act ashamed, I'm never shy around you.
I'm always here, showing you what i can do.
cause I'm something of a different short.
with her, you need to abort...

No comments:

Post a Comment