Thursday, September 24, 2009

Venting 101

what's the one thing i don't understand at this point? these friends that i claim. dude, they're always telling me not to do this and not to do that but, when it comes down to a situaltion they do the same shit they're telling me no to do! Does that make sense? i know i talk about not caring what people and the world think of me cause they know nothing about me, but at the same time if a so called friend is making me seem like something i'm clearly not. that is what will piss me off the most. at the end of the day they are the ones that know me so why talk something you know nothing about? if friends have a problem with something you did or whatever, they should come to you, not the whole damn world. the world doesn't know me. A wise friend once told use to tell me the same exact thing all the time cause apparently i use to do the same damn thing all the time. but they had a strong passionate desire to do the same shit. i don't believe in karma in this case. i think it's someone who doesn't know the definition of the world "friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment