Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fall

"Every day I get up, she's on my mind
I can't get enough & I don't know why
But it's more than a crush
I can't believe it's getting deeper
All the time I wanna see her

But it wasn't suppose to go this way
She was suppose to be another game to play
And I can't figure it out
I don't know how she did it
But she made me fall, fall, fall"


yea he use to sing those words. constantly.
always use to come to me, my shoulder was always free
i was always there, the girl who always cared
the one who was easy to talk, i was the listener
but every time he'd spit his feelings. to me it would always hurt
i always wanted him to find something right someone cool
a chick that would makes problems into fights.


it wasn't like an usher thing "you make me wanna"
but his feelings and his well-being is what i was always fond of.
i care for him


he just needs to find that.

No comments:

Post a Comment